406001/2011 INC. 3097/11 ARKADIA'S LlGHTS SPIRITUAL MINISTRY
The Certificate of Incorporation
Arkadia's Lights Spiritual Ministry
Pursuant to Article 8 of the Religious Corporation Law
We, the undersigned, being natural persons of full age, a majority of whom are citizens of the United States, and residing in the State of New York, desiring to form a religious corporation, pursuant to the Article 8 of the Religious Corporation Law of the State of New York, do hereby make, sign, acknowledge and file this certificate for that purpose as follows:
1. A meting of Arkadia's Lights Spiritual Ministry, a religious association, was dully called and held in compliance with the aforesaid Articles of the Religious Corporation Law at 51-33 Codwise Place, Elm hurst, NY 11373, pursuant to a notice given under the provision of section 160 of the Religious Corporation Law, and at such meeting a majority of the qualified voters of said religious association, being at least six (6) in number were present.
2. At said meeting, Olga Hegazy, one of the subscribers thereof (the presiding officer), Janos Bagyinka (the first inspector), Abraham Kamilla (the second inspector), Birgitta Perezic, Bela ViIlas, Bacs Zoli, Vaida Elisabeta , and Istvan Domjan were present and vote.
3. At said meeting, it was duly decided that the religious association become incorporated.
4. The name of the proposed corporation is Arkadia's Lights Spiritual Ministry.
5. The organization takes the following as its Statement of Identification: "The Arkadia's Lights Spiritual Ministry is an independent, nondenominational, multi-devotional Ministry Devoted to sustaining the community thruogh worship, education, and charitable acts."
6. The principal objects and purposes for which the corporation is formed are as follows:
(a) the teaching and spreading of its holistic image of the world, and provide a place of worship, a community and a connecting point for likeminded individuals who identify themselves as being on a spiritual path or joumey. We shall provide for all manner of pastoral services through trained member of Ministries. We also seek to educate both the general public and members of the Ministry about various beliefs and practices as a whole, In order to achieve that, the ministry builds up its organization; it organizes the education about the elements of belief, and creates the methods and institutional system for the foresight."
(b) The Ministry shall have the power to establish, modify, or dissolve school, other affiliated religious order, groups and associations, and conduct all commercial affairs necessary for a viable community.
(c) The Ministry shall have the power to authorize, bestow, grant, issue or revoke certificates, charters, degrees, credentials, diplomas, memberships and ordinations through the Ministry, its order of clergy, or any subsidiary organizational body created by the Ministry.
(d) The Ministry shall have the power to apply for and receive grants, accept bequest, and to establish and maintain an endowment fund.
(e) The Ministry shall have the power to own property; to purchase and sell property both real and personal; to mortgage and 1ease both real and personal property as may be necessary for the conduct and welfare of the corporation upon compliance with the religious Corporation Law of the Sate of New York.
(f) Said Organization is organized exclusively for religious purpose, and the term " charitable acts'' shall be limited to and shall include only religious, charitable, or educational purposes within the meaning of those terms used in section 501 (c) (3) of the internal revenue code, or the corresponding section of any future federal tax code, including , for such purpose , the making of distribution to organizations that qualify as exempt organization under section 501 (c) (3) of the internal revenue code, or the corresponding section of any future federal tax code.
(g) No part of the net eaming of the corporation shall inure to the benefit of, or be distributable to its members, trustees, or other private persons, except that the Arcadia' s Lights Spiritual Ministry shall be authorized to make payments and distributions in the furtherance of the purposes set forth in article 6 hereof.
(h) No substantial part of the activities of the organization shall be the carrying on of propaganda, or otherwise attempting to influence legislation, and the organization shall not participate or intervene in (including the publishing or distribution of statements) any political campaign on behalf of or in opposition to any candidate for public office.
(i) Notwithstanding any other provision of this document, the organization shall not, carry on other activities not permitted to be carried on (a) by an organization exempt from federal income tax under section 501 (c) (3) Internal Revenue code, or corresponding section of any future federal tax code, or (b) by an organization, contributions to which are deductible under section 170 (c) (2) of the internal Revenue Code, or corresponding section of any future federal tax code.
(ii) Upon dissolution of Corporation, assets t shall be distributed for one or more exempt purposes within the meaning of section 501 (c) (3) of the internal revenue code, or the corresponding section of any future federal tax code. Additionally, or shall be distributed to the federal government, or to a state or local government for a public purpose. Any such assets not so disposed of, shall be disposed of by a Court of Competent Jurisdiction of the county in which the principal office of the corporation is located, exclusively for such purposes or to such organization or organization, as the said court shall determine, which are organized and operated exclusively for such purposes.
7. The number of the trustee shall be three (3).
8. The place of worship of the corporation shall be located at 51-33 Codwise Place, Elmhurst, NY, 11373.
9. The name and addresses of the trustees elected at the first meeting held on March 29, 2011, at 51-33 Codwise Place, Elmhurst, NY 1373 are as follows:
Olga Hegazy -51-33 Codwise Place, apartment 1 Elmhurst, NY 11373
Birgitta Sallay Perezic - 51-33 Codwise Place apartment 2, Elmhurst, NY 11373
Bela ViIlas- 58 Viragh Ferenc St, Kisvarda, 4600, Hungary
10. The first annual election of the trustee s of the Corporation shall be held on April 28, 2012.
11. The names of the Trustees and the terms they were selected for are as follows:
Olga Hegazy, to hold office until the 3th annual election;
Birgitta Sallay Perezic, to hold office until the 1st annual election; and
Villas Bela, to hold office until the 2nd annual election.
IN WITNESS WHEREWHEREOF, this certificate has been subscribed the 31st day of March 2011, by the undersigned who affirrns that the statements made herein are true under the penalties of perjury.
Olga Hegazy, Presiding Officer
Birgitta Sallay Perezic, Trustee
Villas Bela, Trustee
State of New York)
County of Queens)
On the day 31st of March of in the year 2011 before me, the undersigned, a Notary public in and said state, personally appeared Olga hegazy, Birgitta Sallay Perezic and Villas Bela,personally known to me on the basis of the satisfactory evidence to be the individual(s) whose name is subscribed to the within instrument and acknowledged to me that he/she/they executed the same in his/herl their capacity(ies), and that by his/her/ their signature on instrument, , the individual(s) or the person upon behalf of which the
The Certificate of Incorporation.
Arkadia's Lights Spiritual Ministry
Under Article 8 of
The Religious Corporation Law